Content, etc, transparency

Hi! I'm new to styling Xenforo, so I apologise if this sounds n00by. I was wondering how would you make the content and such (as seen in the following link) of the forum have transparency such as?

Whoever did this (looking at partial transparency in the nav areas in the link) they've lowered the opacity settings in a graphic editor since as they used images for the main nav tablinks etc from what i'm seeing in firebug.

I thought of using a graphic editor but it did not work so well as I had hoped.

I was wondering on where in the css templates I would go to create such transparency specifically with the content background and page background.

I thought of using a graphic editor but it did not work so well as I had hoped.

I was wondering on where in the css templates I would go to create such transparency specifically with the content background and page background.
It would depend on what parts you want transparent... do you mean you'd like the page background to be visible through the forum, through the nav, through breadcrumbs... all of them.. one of them.. none of them :D

It would depend on what parts you want transparent... do you mean you'd like the page background to be visible through the forum, through the nav, through breadcrumbs... all of them.. one of them.. none of them :D

That's true. I wanted to edit the nodes/forums (where boards are and the last posts), the sidebar, as well as the background of posts (where written content is).

Top Bottom