XF 2.1 Content bookmarks and the return of per-post share controls

Ahh, it seems like only yesterday (as I write this, it was!) we were talking about the fifth in our HYS series for XF 2.1, and already we're onto the sixth, so welcome! In case you've not yet seen the previous entries, (why not?!) you can check them out here.

As ever, to ensure you're kept up to date, we strongly recommend giving that "Watch forum" link a tickle and make sure you enable email notifications if you haven't done so already 🙂

I like the way "Filter by label..." works and is positioned here.
It would be great to replicate that at /account/bookmarks too :)

It’s already there !

It’s already there !
No, both your screenshots show how it's represented differently.
On nav tab, you have the entry box at the top and can immediately type/select.
At /account/bookmarks you have to first select the Filters option, and then you have the modal entry box and can type/select.

It has never shown on wide displays, only on narrow displays. It only starts to display when you lose the navigation tabs into the hamburger menu. Up until that point, the "What's new" tab is displayed which is basically where the lightning bolt goes to anyway.

It has never shown on wide displays, only on narrow displays. It only starts to display when you lose the navigation tabs into the hamburger menu. Up until that point, the "What's new" tab is displayed which is basically where the lightning bolt goes to anyway.

Neat. Hadn't picked up on that but if I rotate my phone from portrait to landscape and back, that's enough to trigger the change. Magic lightning bolt.😎

For those of us who have been using Xon's Bookmarks plugin:

Would there be a way to import those? I'll be upgrading from 1.5 to 2.1. And we reserve Bookmarks for our premium members.

Top Bottom