Fixed Containers Show other containers child images

Kangy

Alright, so I'm getting my gallery setup and using containers for my top level organization, and inside of each container I have media items only. That way when my users go to upload files they click on the top level container which drops down the list of children categories, and they put their image in the one that matches. All works great, but the issue is that every top level container shows all images from all the children, not just their own. This gets confusing because when I click on container 1 (has 3 media only children) it also shows images from container 2's children.

How do I get the top level containers to only show images from their own children?

Thanks @Mike after further testing I think it only happens to my default super admin account. I made a regular user and it appears fine and I also made a new administrator account, not super admin but has full admin permissions plus super moderator permissions. And that account displays properly.

I'm actually in this code for some other changes and I think I can see potential issues, so it's very likely that my other changes will catch this.

So I think the behavior here may have been that it was showing content from personal albums, rather than other categories, though there may have been another bug that was causing this as well.

I believe this should be fixed for beta 7 though. If you notice it there, please let us know.

Top Bottom