Fixed  Contact Page

destring

When you select "No contact URL" under the Basic Board Information, the contact page url still works? Is that a bug? If no, how do I disable this page completely. I dont want it showing my email address.

When you select "No contact URL" under the Basic Board Information, the contact page url still works? Is that a bug? If no, how do I disable this page completely. I dont want it showing my email address.

Are you saying the Contact Us link is still showing at the bottom? Or Going to the specific URL still works? I chose No contact URL and the link disappears, however manually typing in the link would work.

I guess a conditional could be thrown into the contact page to disable it if No Contact URL is chosen.

For now I'd assume you could edit the template "contact" I believe to put your custom text there.

If no, how do I disable this page completely. I dont want it showing my email address.
It only shows the email address of the member logged in - i.e. the email address associated with the account.

Log out and click the link and you will note there is no email address shown.

Fixed now, though as commented, the email is of the person viewing the page (ie, what it's sending from).

Top Bottom