• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.4 Constant Logging Out AdminCP

Hey guys, I've reported issues like this before, where it just ended up being an issue with CloudFlare. Well this time, it's not, as I no longer use those. So, I was wondering how to fix it. My AdminCP will not leave me logged in for more than 15-30 secs, and it's super annoying as I can't get any backend work done.

My forum's ACP is located here: http://forums.rubergaming.com/admin.php

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
It probably is similar to the CloudFlare issue. If you make posts on the forum, is the IP they're tagged with actually yours?

It probably is similar to the CloudFlare issue. If you make posts on the forum, is the IP they're tagged with actually yours?
Wow, it's actually not. What should I do? Thanks!

Edit: I already have the Cloudflare code in my library/config.php from my last time I had this issue.

Last edited:

Jake Bunce

XenForo moderator
Staff member
You can visit this page in your Admin CP to check the IP reporting:

admin.php?tools/phpinfo

Make sure REMOTE_ADDR shows your correct IP. If it's not correct then you can contact your host or server person to fix this. Or look for a server variable that contains the correct IP and then add this code to your library/config.php file:

Code:
// FIX IP ADDRESS FOR PROXY
$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] = $_SERVER['HTTP_X_REAL_IP'];
Replace the red part with the name of the server variable that contains the correct IP (from your phpinfo).

You can visit this page in your Admin CP to check the IP reporting:

admin.php?tools/phpinfo

Make sure REMOTE_ADDR shows your correct IP. If it's not correct then you can contact your host or server person to fix this. Or look for a server variable that contains the correct IP and then add this code to your library/config.php file:

Code:
// FIX IP ADDRESS FOR PROXY
$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] = $_SERVER['HTTP_X_REAL_IP'];
Replace the red part with the name of the server variable that contains the correct IP (from your phpinfo).
This worked. I checked out the IP it gave me, and it was CloudFlare's IP. So that code I had in the config didn't work. I added the code you recommended and it worked! Thanks!