Considering buying XenForo

oman

After using the software for a while now, I'm considering buying XenForo.

I have some questions, and i'll probably have more questions later on.

1. What add ons can be used to help enhance the SEO of XenForo? I am aware that Azu Cloud and friendly urls help, bit what else is offered?

2. Is any integration available between wordpress and XenForo? Or, would I have to request for this to be done and pay someone?

3. In terms of free styles available in the RM, what do you think are the nicest and most customisable?

4. There are so many good modifications available for free, and there are a lot that I will probably install. One thing I am worried about is the add ons reducing the speed if I decide to buy XenForo. At what point can an XenForo forum have too many add ons? Do add ons use a lot of resources?

Thanks for your help.

After using the software for a while now, I'm considering buying XenForo.

I have some questions, and i'll probably have more questions later on.

1. What add ons can be used to help enhance the SEO of XenForo? I am aware that Azu Cloud and friendly urls help, bit what else is offered?

2. Is any integration available between wordpress and XenForo? Or, would I have to request for this to be done and pay someone?

3. In terms of free styles available in the RM, what do you think are the nicest and most customisable?

4. There are so many good modifications available for free, and there are a lot that I will probably install. One thing I am worried about is the add ons reducing the speed if I decide to buy XenForo. At what point can an XenForo forum have too many add ons? Do add ons use a lot of resources?

Thanks for your help.

1) There realy isn't any need for anything else. XenForo's built in SEO is one of the best in the forum industry.

2) There are a few wordpress integration options available. http://xenforo.com/community/resources/xenscripts-wordpress-to-xenforo-bridge.604/ for example.

3) Your preference.

4) I think one member had somehting like 80+ addons installed with no noticable slowdown of his forums. As long as the addons are well coded, it should remain that way.

1) There realy isn't any need for anything else. XenForo's built in SEO is one of the best in the forum industry.

2) There are a few wordpress integration options available. http://xenforo.com/community/resources/xenscripts-wordpress-to-xenforo-bridge.604/ for example.

3) Your preference.

4) I think one member had somehting like 80+ addons installed with no noticable slowdown of his forums. As long as the addons are well coded, it should remain that way.

Thank you for your prompt response. Appreciate it. :)

The product is excellent, no question on that. How are you finding the style system? (pending you've start on customising it)?

I find it easy to use. The only major customisation I've done is on the extra.css template with your message enhancement modification:

FhbBw.png

Love it :)

Top Bottom