XF 2.2 Connection could not be established with host smtp.gmail.com :stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to ssl://smtp.gmail.com:465

Hello!
Help to understand with the order of connection of mail in the corporate domain. I use and plan Google's Developer Console
What is now.
  1. Google Workspace or before G-Suite https://admin.google.com/ +1-9 E-mail
  2. new project with OAuth 2.0 credentials in 1652172905423.pngwith Create credentials to access your enabled APIs OAuth 2.0 Client IDs
Next, I move to admin.php?options/groups/emailOptions/ связываю пользователя и у меня подключается:
Code:
Email transport method
Connection type    SMTP (Google OAuth)
Host    smtp.gmail.com:465
Username    usermail@crowdsource.pro
Encryption    SSL
1652173097497.png
OAuth2.0.jpg

Then I go to admin.php?tools/test-email and I get a connection error
Connection could not be established with host smtp.gmail.com :stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to ssl://smtp.gmail.com:465

Next, I went to OAuth consent screen. Created there to Verification status Verification in progress. I wait more than 3-5 days and nothing changes.

Perhaps I'm doing something wrong. Who has already worked with OAuth 2.0 Client IDs, please share your settings experience?

Attachments

• OAuth2.0.webp
    OAuth2.0.webp
    30.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 1652172867405.webp
    1652172867405.webp
    3.9 KB · Views: 9
Hello, I set up my application to use Google OAuth to send emails using xenForo, but my app does not require verification (Need I to add specific scopes to make this SMTP method work?). I get @oleksii-syvokhin's same error. I worked with OAuth applications. But this is the first time that I have faced this error.

I have worked with other xenForo installations for some clients and I never got this error.
Any chance of solving this? Thanks :D

Top Bottom