Congratulations to Team XenForo!

The Sandman

It's been a heck of a day for the XenForo Team! They announced the upcoming beta release and pricing details and man, this place was jumpin'! Imagine what Release Day will be like!
dancingparty.gif
dancingparty.gif
dancingparty.gif
dancingparty.gif
dancingparty.gif
dancingparty.gif
dancingparty.gif

You guys have been working really hard, and there's plenty left to do, but I hope you take the opportunity to savor this moment, this day before continuing on. You deserve it!

Thank you Kier, Mike, and Ashley for making XenForo for us!

I was happy when I was reading at home coming back from college! :)

I wasn't there to participate in this booming party! :D

I loooooooves the early-adopters price. As soon as I get my money, I am saving the money for a rainy XenForo launch day! :P

I sure hope you guys took my advice yesterday. Men without your fortitude would contemplate a less stressful line of work, like lion taming or climbing transmission towers. :)

I think you guys are doing a brilliant job. This is going to really increase activity in a lot of peoples forums.

It's been a heck of a day for the XenForo Team! They announced the upcoming beta release and pricing details and man, this place was jumpin'! Imagine what Release Day will be like!
dancingparty.gif
dancingparty.gif
dancingparty.gif
dancingparty.gif
dancingparty.gif
dancingparty.gif
dancingparty.gif

You guys have been working really hard, and there's plenty left to do, but I hope you take the opportunity to savor this moment, this day before continuing on. You deserve it!

Thank you Kier, Mike, and Ashley for making XenForo for us!

Finally, i can see the light!!! Can wait to see the admincp and the new features and extras ... i wont mine paying for a gallery and a integrated chat system that can be enable/disable via the admin cp.

Congrats!

Top Bottom