Congrats on new homepage design!

Nice job @Kier . I suppose you deserve the holiday. Come back quick, don`t let all those old farty pants (🤪😛🤪) devs to develop nice stuff without you.
I like it 👍

Do you think it looks better now?
Looks kinda the same to me. What I personally don't like is the gradient which is very soft. I'd prefer it in a single colour instead of a gradient and also to be full width. Here's a few quick ideas. There's a ton of things that can be done.

SAMPLE6.webp
SAMPLE5.webp
SAMPLE4.webp

just my 2c

The FA icons are a little inconsistent with overlapping and spacing. Also they seem a bit overwhelming for the content they are representing, to large maybe.

1581516474510.webp

This is a simple 1 page landing page. There is nothing unique here, your personal account has become terribly inconvenient on 1 page
Seriously?

xenforo-main.png

Everything is where you expect to find it on any business page? What's inconvenient about it?

Not to mention it's also in the top menu:

account link top.webp

Last edited:
I think it looks highly professional and is a big step forward. Both the content and the design are great. You can easily see that a lot of thought and care has gone into it. I suspect this enhancement will be reflected in sales and company reputation.

I still think it would be really good to have one page as a portal to all developer content. i.e. dev docs, dev forums, dev help, API, resource standards, dev tools, dev tutorials, etc. Make new developers feel welcome and let them hit the ground running. :)

Looks great! The old one was kind of awkward to promote while saying how great the software is can compete with more 'modern' systems. Now it properly fits the part. Nice work! 😄

The only amend I would suggest is centering everything on the hero and making sure the tops and bottoms of these sections have equal padding. There is much more space on top.

Screenshot 2020-02-12 at 23.23.56.png

Top Bottom