1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confirmation System

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by Brandon_R, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Brandon_R

Brandon_R Guest

I think we may need a confirmation system, ie a lightbox that pops up whenever something needs to be confirmed ie marking a forum read etc and if the javascript isn't enabled then it goes to the template screen where it prints the template that would of been in the lightbox.

I know how it is important to have compatibility with browsers etc

2. Onimua

Onimua Well-Known Member

A confirmation dialog is said to be coming for that "Mark all forums read" link. Just give it some time. :)

3. Brandon_R

Brandon_R Guest

Im not talking about an implementation, im talking about a system where it can be extended to other features such as unfollow, unwatch etc

4. Onimua

Onimua Well-Known Member

That might be a little much...

You already get a confirmation box when you want to unwatch a thread. Is there somewhere else that doesn't come up?

5. Enigma

Enigma Well-Known Member

I think Mike said he was going to add a confirmation before marking all forums read.

6. cedivad

cedivad Active Member

i think there are a lot of great and user friendly way to do stuff like that
    i will photoshop it a bit

Attached Files:

7. Brandon_R

Brandon_R Guest

Looks like he already has a system in place? If so please excuse my request but if it was just an individual implementation for this specific thing i suggest making it into a system.

8. Kier

Kier XenForo Developer Staff Member

We are putting in a confirmation system that will be applied to Mark (all) Forums Read and Sign Out

Been Told, Green Cat and Abomination like this.