XF 1.1 Confirmation Emails

oman

Hi,

How can I change the email which confirmation emails get sent from? I have a feeling that the emails that are being sent are ending up in the spam or junk folder of people's emails.

Thanks

I just tested the confirmation email again... I get this error when clicking on the confirmation link:

wbYZk.png

Use real email addresses. If you use generic ones like hotmail, aol, msn, or anything the big mail messengers do not recognize it gets funneled to spam. When I send emails out I send them out with admin@politicalbuddies.com even though that email does not exist. The last part with my site url tells google that it's not junk as my site is not flagged for spamming, and has a good record with google. I just add in the footer that any reply will not be answered and if they want to actually talk to us they'll need to get on the board. Hope this helps!

Use real email addresses. If you use generic ones like hotmail, aol, msn, or anything the big mail messengers do not recognize it gets funneled to spam. When I send emails out I send them out with admin@politicalbuddies.com even though that email does not exist. The last part with my site url tells google that it's not junk as my site is not flagged for spamming, and has a good record with google. I just add in the footer that any reply will not be answered and if they want to actually talk to us they'll need to get on the board. Hope this helps!

Same here. I made mine contact@technologyhub.org because I knew that there was an issue with the email it was originally sending it from.

Top Bottom