1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 confirmation email blue box

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by asma, Jun 24, 2015.

1. asma

asma Member

how do i change the styling for the confirmation email after registration? its a blue box, i want to change it to yellow and add logo inside instead of the links on top and bottom.. thank u :)

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

3. asma

asma Member

thank you @Brogan but this changes the color to all out going emails, i need only the confirmation email style, how do i remove the links and add logo img and make it look fancy?

4. Brogan

You will need to enable debug mode (see the FAQ in my signature) then either edit the email template or create an email template modification.

5. asma

asma Member

@Brogan forgive me if i'm asking too much.. what is the name of the default email template?

Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
  6. Brogan

MAIL_CONTAINER

7. asma

asma Member

@Brogan i edited the library/config.php to enable debug mode, but still can't find MAIL_CONTAINER template, any suggestions?

8. Brogan

It's under the Development tab in the email templates.

9. asma

asma Member

10. asma

asma Member

ok another thing @Brogan

how do i change the background color according to gender? and if not specified then keep it yellow as defualt