• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.5 config.php

3d Dental

Where is this file, and why do I not see mine?

If necessary I will explain more.

File Health Check shows this.... (I am an idiot with this stuff)

An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: MySQL server has gone away in /data/56/1/75/108/1238271/user/1320221/htdocs/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
  5. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/AdminNavigation.php at line 31
  6. XenForo_Model_AdminNavigation->getAdminNavigationEntries() in XenForo/Model/AdminNavigation.php at line 405
  7. XenForo_Model_AdminNavigation->getAdminNavigationForDisplay() in XenForo/Dependencies/Admin.php at line 227
  8. XenForo_Dependencies_Admin->_getNavigationContainerParams() in XenForo/Dependencies/Admin.php at line 205
  9. XenForo_Dependencies_Admin->getEffectiveContainerParams() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 637
  10. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /data/56/1/75/108/1238271/user/1320221/htdocs/admin.php at line 13

3d Dental

Well....I ran the File health Check One more time and now shows this....
??

But, back to the config.php

Snog asked me to remove something he added a year ago! lol
He said to me in PM...,"It just occurred to me that I forgot to remove the $config['debug'] = true from your config.php file."............

I am just now looking and I don't see that file. whatever.png