Conditional Statements for XenForo 2

Conditional Statements for XenForo 2

It also depends on the Feedback controller action as I don't know its structure, but following should work.

HTML:
<a href="{{ link ( 'feedback/add-feedback', $post.User, {'noRedirect':1, 'threadId':$post.thread_id}) }}" class="userTitle" data-xf-click="overlay">

Can you paste a working link from another template? The link for feedback/add-feedback?
I copied and pasted the above directly and it worked! No idea what I did wrong, thank you so much!

What would the conditional statement be to show content on a specific Member Stats page. I see the template is member_notable, but what if I only want to display on .../members/?key=member_stat_key for example?

What would the conditional statement be to show content on a specific Member Stats page. I see the template is member_notable, but what if I only want to display on .../members/?key=member_stat_key for example?

HTML:
<xf:if is="$active.member_stat_key == 'most_messages'">
    we are in the "most messages" page
</xf:if>

Last edited:
Trying to display a user's custom title in the accounts details page as follows: <xf:usertitle user="$xf.visitor" />
But doesn't work.

Trying to display a user's custom title in the accounts details page as follows: <xf:usertitle user="$xf.visitor" />
But doesn't work.
It should. Are you sure using the "account_details" template?
Perhaps you can show your implementation.

What do you mean?

I don't know how you implemented it. I don't know where you put it, perhaps in a condition or something? Perhaps you did it wrong somehow, but I wouldn't know unless I see it.

So I was trying to provide further help after confirming the code you are using is supposed to work.

It works fine.

1605124787798.webp

1605124797673.webp

However, this is not a conditional statement so I'm not sure why you've posted in this thread.

I'm trying to use: <xf:if is="$xf.visitor.is_admin && $template == 'thread_view_type_article'">

But for some reason, it doesn't work in template thread_view. Any reason why that is?

Edit: I'm trying to make something show in the thread_view but in the thread_view_type_article, I want it to show only for admins.

I'm trying to use: <xf:if is="$xf.visitor.is_admin && $template == 'thread_view_type_article'">

But for some reason, it doesn't work in template thread_view. Any reason why that is?

Edit: I'm trying to make something show in the thread_view but in the thread_view_type_article, I want it to show only for admins.

{{dump(vars())}} is your best friend when you are working with template variables.

Try following:

HTML:
<xf:if is="$xf.visitor.is_admin && $xf.reply.template == 'thread_view_type_article'">

{{dump(vars())}} is your best friend when you are working with template variables.

Try following:

HTML:
<xf:if is="$xf.visitor.is_admin && $xf.reply.template == 'thread_view_type_article'">
Thanks that worked!

Do you know what the if statement is for article thread types? To check if it's an article thread type.

Top Bottom