Complaint | Cracked Xenforo

Status
Not open for further replies.

eclaire

Hello, I am French, I am sorry for the mistakes of spells.
I just posted a Forum Xenforo that was first cracked and secondly the footer does not display :
Forum software by XenForo ™ © 2010-2017 XenForo Ltd.

How do I know that this forum does not have a legal license? For the simple reason that I worked for these people. I hope you could do something or even block this Forum.

-cordially

The name of this forum is: a secret ...
The responsable of this forum is parties unknown

Last edited by a moderator:
We have received your ticket, but there isn't specifically anything we can do to confirm or deny whether they are licensed or not.

If they were licensed they would be able to add your forum username to their license which would allow you to post in customer only areas (you might notice you can't post in most forums).

If you are concerned about this and they cannot prove to you that they a) own a license and b) they purchased the branding removal extra (which would allow them to remove the XF copyright notice) then you may want to evaluate your involvement with them.

Ok, but I tell you that I worked with them, I know how they got the forum ^^

But, it will just make a XenForo forum more illegal on the net ^^

Now it has been reported, there's little more to do. Action will be taken at an appropriate time.

In the meantime, they can purchase a license here, Buy XenForo now!, which would be a wise decision to prevent possible action in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom