Competition

Hello I am ready to pay to get the resource as on this site to organize contests. Unfortunately the author has removed his addon from xenforo resources.

Hmmm... Okay - let's try this.
I'm interested in this as well. Please let me know if anything that comes of the request.
Thanks!

J.

Some people contacted me by PM to get the addon but they ask me for more than 1000$ it's to much for me.
In addition they can put the addon into paid resources for $50 and earn money like that, but he prefers that I pay alone.
Wow. What a pricepoint - but the add-on could take that much time to develop. I'm not familiar enough with code to assess that opinion - but wow. $1000 is definitely not in my budget unless I hit the powerball or something LOL. And unfortunately - crowdsourcing is not allowed on XF forums. Otherwise - I'd think plenty would be interested in funding the add-on. The $1000 fee should be for proprietary code, meaning that you would own it outright though! IMO anyway...

J.

• Haha
Reactions: eL_
I have no income on my forum, the author of this application proposed it at $ 50 pet person that's all I'm looking for.

Last edited:
Reactions: eL_
A nieche product will never be viable at a 50$ license fee. You'll need about 20 sales to get to the proposed 1k$, and you'll more likely see 5-10. Being "allowed to put it on the resource manager" doesn't automatically turn something into a well of money, despite contrary belief. And it doesn't account for any support and other expenses you automatically create by putting something up for sale.

Last edited:
Top Bottom