Community Chaos

Cal

socialwebimg.png

The Community Chaos Project is a collaborative project that encompasses social networking as the core feature of the forum community by realizing that people want to discuss and debate topics in anonymity that are outside of their immediate social circles. Social networking is not confined to the realms of sites like Facebook where you get to know people intimately and with as much information possible. This network is the exact polar opposite of networks like Facebook where less information is more of a commonplace and freedom of speech is more of an expected given. Users in anonymity tend to find society's shackles unlocked and the expectations of civilization remove allowing that user to be anyone they wish to be. This creates unfettered debate, discussion, and socialization.

In this digital age people have tablets and cell phones on them all the time - at work, at school, in the bathroom, at the library, and anywhere else you can possibly imagine. Forum communities are no longer bound by the requirements of a desktop computer or laptop or labeled and stigmatized by those who prefer not to use such social mediums. Now people can use forum communities on the go and everywhere in between. Whether you are on the Android or Iphone platforms doesn't matter.

We believed when we started this forum that forum communities we're in a decline however that could be changed. Someone needed to step up and show the world that forums are mobile, social, anonymous, and fun. That anyone can be a part of one and that anyone can use one no matter where they are. Community Chaos aims to be the biggest forum of all time because we realize like a social network people do not want to speak on particular topic so that throws the concept of the niche forum out the window. Instead Community Chaos is an ever-growing and ever-encompassing community of topics that are maintained by those interested enough to help us out. Please take the time to read the rest of the FAQ category "About the Project" to learn more about the Community Chaos Project and how you can help.

Please consider joining out community or staff!

Nice domain and a very nice looking style. Liking the different node icons and the red throughout this one. Excellent work. :thumbsup:

The site looks really cool. I like what you've done with xendisConntent and I also love the logo! (y)

I'm not content with what you just called my style.

Some nice customizations going on :), curious @Cal are you using the old version of xenDisconnect then upgraded to the new version? The responsiveness doesn't seem to be working(even if the banner isn't there)

Some nice customizations going on :), curious @Cal are you using the old version of xenDisconnect then upgraded to the new version? The responsiveness doesn't seem to be working(even if the banner isn't there)

LOL. Sorry Russ. *xenDisconnect*

I thought I was using the current version. When I installed Xen 1.2 Beta I used your most recent version. I'm not sure what's missing actually :-/

new.webp

Top Bottom