Comment Like (Only for: 1.2, 1.3, 1.4) [Paid] [Deleted]

After upgrade forum getting the error;

upgrade.webp

I solved the problem but note that before upgrade, first back up forums and remove add-on or update add-on's latest version. I suggest, back up xf_liked_content and remove add-on. After remove, if profile comment likes are removed (the table allows you to see all of the records stored in the database), upload this table (xf_liked_content) again and upgrade forums. This will solve the problem.

View attachment 111023

I solved the problem but note that before upgrade, first back up forums and remove add-on or update add-on's latest version. I suggest, back up xf_liked_content and remove add-on. After remove, if profile comment likes are removed (the table allows you to see all of the records stored in the database), upload this table (xf_liked_content) again and upgrade forums. This will solve the problem.
it not bug of mine. Does you have any addons which apply to profile?

Just FYI

XenForo 1.5 installation runs this query:

Code:
            ALTER TABLE xf_profile_post_comment
            ADD message_state ENUM('visible', 'moderated', 'deleted') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'visible',
            ADD likes INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
            ADD like_users BLOB NOT NULL,
            ADD warning_id INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
            ADD warning_message VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT ''

Presumably as this add-on focuses around profile post comment likes, I'm assuming based on this:

View attachment 111023

That there is already a column named likes / like_users.

This will cause the XF 1.5 install to appear to fail.

The solution would be to have your add-on rename those columns to something else or to uninstall this add-on before doing the 1.5 upgrade.

or to uninstall this add-on before doing the 1.5 upgrade.

Thank you Chris. I think the best opinion/suggestion. Because after uninstall this add-on, profile_post_comment row keep up in xf_liked_content table of database. After upgrade, all old profile post comment likes still works pretty good. No problem.

@Nobita.Kun - I upgraded to XF 1.5 Beta without first disabling your comment likes add-on. I've corrected the error using queries to add the proper columns to the xf_profile_post_comment table - is it now safe for me to uninstall your comment likes add-on or will this have negative effects on the database?

Getting this error when trying to uninstall:
Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on null in /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Nobita/CommentLike/Installer.php on line 193

Also, unable to delete moderated registrations:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method XenResource_Model_Rating::CommentLike_batchUpdateLikeUser() in/srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Nobita/CommentLike/LikeHandler/XenResource/Review.php on line 54

Getting this error when trying to uninstall:
Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on null in /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Nobita/CommentLike/Installer.php on line 193

Also, unable to delete moderated registrations:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method XenResource_Model_Rating::CommentLike_batchUpdateLikeUser() in/srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Nobita/CommentLike/LikeHandler/XenResource/Review.php on line 54
Fixed Now. Sorry about that.

Hi Dearest Nobita.kun! I was wondering if you could help me. I had your add on installed prior to upgrading to Xenforo 1.5. I had errors with the profile page after upgrading due to the add on and it was uninstalled and the pages fixed. However, now the like button is there but when you click it nothing happens and my site no longer gives alerts when someone comments on a profile comment. I just can't find the answer I'm looking for anywhere on the site now. v.v;

Top Bottom