Comment Like (Only for: 1.2, 1.3, 1.4) [Paid] [Deleted]

Error
The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.

I've got a strange issue:
1TlvfyZ.png

Can you show list of user who liked that post?
I did a bit of investigating, and threw together a temporary fix.
The issue is that the template has <a... title="{xen:helper ... }"> And that helper is returning text that contains another <a> tag. My solution was to change the like_summary_simple template to:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$message.likes}">
    <xen:require css="likes_summary.css" />
    <div class="likesSummary">
        <span class="LikeText">
            {xen:helper commentLikes, $message.likes, $likesUrl, $message.like_date, $message.likeUsers}
        </span>
    </div>
</xen:if>

Which results in this:
VjCPj0u.png

It works, and the "1 other" button makes the name list pop up, but I can no longer click the individual usernames (as you can see in that picture)

I did a bit of investigating, and threw together a temporary fix.
The issue is that the template has <a... title="{xen:helper ... }"> And that helper is returning text that contains another <a> tag. My solution was to change the like_summary_simple template to:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$message.likes}">
    <xen:require css="likes_summary.css" />
    <div class="likesSummary">
        <span class="LikeText">
            {xen:helper commentLikes, $message.likes, $likesUrl, $message.like_date, $message.likeUsers}
        </span>
    </div>
</xen:if>

Which results in this:
VjCPj0u.png

It works, and the "1 other" button makes the name list pop up, but I can no longer click the individual usernames (as you can see in that picture)
Yea! I will be fixed soon :D If have more people like an comments so that's display such as you reported!

Thank you! But there's still an issue. For some reason "&" is getting filtered twice. Once to "&amp;" and then again to "&amp;amp;". So the URL ends up being: "http://SITE_URL/index.php?profile-posts/6/comment-likes&amp;amp;comment=6" which doesn't work at all.

I imagine I can fix this issue on my end with minimal effort, but I thought I'd mention it to you.

Edit:
Further testing shows that this only happens with old comment likes. Reliking seems to solve it.

Last edited:
There is a bug in xF 1.4, If you liked comments, after click to see them on forum list sidebar "New Profile Posts" block and find-new-profile post page, likes ok but we can't see "Unlike" link. It still show up "Like" link. I just think it's a bug.

For xF 1.4 an another bug... If click to "View previous comments...", there is the same problem. Loaded comment likes showing up "Like" link but it already liked by user. It should be "Unlike" so if user already liked comments.

For xF 1.4 an another bug... If click to "View previous comments...", there is the same problem. Loaded comment likes showing up "Like" link but it already liked by user. It should be "Unlike" so if user already liked comments.
Thank for let me know. I will catch that ;)

There is a bug in xF 1.4, If you liked comments, after click to see them on forum list sidebar "New Profile Posts" block and find-new-profile post page, likes ok but we can't see "Unlike" link. It still show up "Like" link. I just think it's a bug.
Its normal for me :/
Confirmed that bug :)

Top Bottom