• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

CometChat - Facebook style chat bar for xenForo

We were never able to exceed the bottom plan & I think our chat was fairly active, though none of our users were huge fans of comet chat.

They basically threatened to revolt if we didn't move back to envolve.

one-time = lifetime updates?
12 months of updates, then half price to renew.
Is there a way I can use this only with certain user groups? Like, say I only want groups 3,5,6 to be able to see it.
wrap the code in a conditional that a user can only see it if he is in that group. He would be able to message users not in those groups, but they won't see it.

Has anyone tried using this with beta 4 yet, since I've upgraded now on my users are showing as logged into the chat anymore.

We were never able to exceed the bottom plan & I think our chat was fairly active, though none of our users were huge fans of comet chat.

They basically threatened to revolt if we didn't move back to envolve.

What's the difference between the two? Looks the same to me.

it's an extra $300 for the version that allows you to hook it up to your own notification service, though I don't think it natively supports jabber.

Lame :(
It would be awesome to have this working under a secure XMPP server.

Edit: To the sales rep (OP): I will buy the branded edition once Jabber integration is implemented if that helps. I will even pay for it now as long as I know it's on the way :)

Well, avatar thumbnails doesn't work correctly. Does anyone has the same problem? I don't know how to resolve them.

Well, avatar thumbnails doesn't work correctly. Does anyone has the same problem? I don't know how to resolve them.

It's working fine for me, sorry I can't actually help as they just... worked. Maybe the cometchat forums will get you an answer.

Top Bottom