Lack of interest Combine "4-5 star review", "Like addon" and "Like #1 discussion post"

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Marcus

Currently there are three ways of liking the addon:

- giving it 4-5 stars in the review
- like the addon description
- like the addons #1 post of its discussion

It looks like it is not so easy to combine them. And it is not that important to combine them :) But here we can discuss ideas on how an integration would be best. My idea is as follow:

- once you rate an addon with 4-5 stars, the #1 discussion post and addon discussions are liked, too.
- once you like either the addon #1 discussion post or the addon description, you are 1. always liking the other part and 2. a popup appears to ask you to rate the addon, too. So that you'll give a review then.

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I found this by searching because I had exactly the same thought.

I understand the technical reason as to why there's a separate like for the resource to the discussion because technically they are two separate entities, but I think a solution should be investigated to somehow merge these two.

Top Bottom