1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lack of Interest Combine "4-5 star review", "Like addon" and "Like #1 discussion post"

Discussion in 'Resource Manager Closed Suggestions' started by Marcus, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Marcus

Marcus Well-Known Member

Currently there are three ways of liking the addon:

- giving it 4-5 stars in the review
    - like the addon description
    - like the addons #1 post of its discussion

It looks like it is not so easy to combine them. And it is not that important to combine them :) But here we can discuss ideas on how an integration would be best. My idea is as follow:

- once you rate an addon with 4-5 stars, the #1 discussion post and addon discussions are liked, too.
    - once you like either the addon #1 discussion post or the addon description, you are 1. always liking the other part and 2. a popup appears to ask you to rate the addon, too. So that you'll give a review then.

Marocinoh and Yorick like this.
  2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

I found this by searching because I had exactly the same thought.

I understand the technical reason as to why there's a separate like for the resource to the discussion because technically they are two separate entities, but I think a solution should be investigated to somehow merge these two.

Marcus likes this.