Add-on Columns bb code for threads [PAID]

Hi! I'm looking for someone that can develop an add-on very similar to this one: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/th-columns-bb-code.4147/

The general idea is the same, users can use bb code to insert columns to their thread. Here are the requirements:
  • Up to 3 columns support (well, I mean more the better?)
  • Support both image and text, and other bb code.
  • Responsive re-arrange of columns (more later)
  • A friendly interface for users to insert columns into the thread (like the 'code' option, with a pop up that saves users from manually inputting the [columns] tag)
  • User-friendly tags (for example, for a 2 columns layout: [column][1]some text[/1][2]maybe an image[/2][/column] or something along the line)
for the responsive re-arrangement of columns I mentioned above, here are some examples:
When the size is wide enough, fit all columns in the same line:
upload_2017-7-20_2-23-31.webp
When the width gets smaller, move the left most column lower:
upload_2017-7-20_2-24-19.webp
and so on, same with the texts.

If you are interested in this request, please contact me!

Thanks!

Hi! I'm looking for someone that can develop an add-on very similar to this one: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/th-columns-bb-code.4147/

The general idea is the same, users can use bb code to insert columns to their thread. Here are the requirements:
  • Up to 3 columns support (well, I mean more the better?)
  • Support both image and text, and other bb code.
  • Responsive re-arrange of columns (more later)
  • A friendly interface for users to insert columns into the thread (like the 'code' option, with a pop up that saves users from manually inputting the [columns] tag)
  • User-friendly tags (for example, for a 2 columns layout: [column][1]some text[/1][2]maybe an image[/2][/column] or something along the line)
for the responsive re-arrangement of columns I mentioned above, here are some examples:
When the size is wide enough, fit all columns in the same line:
View attachment 154670
When the width gets smaller, move the left most column lower:
View attachment 154671
and so on, same with the texts.

If you are interested in this request, please contact me!

Thanks!
We are very much interested in this project. You will find detailed private message within few hours.

Top Bottom