I've uploaded XenForo default style there, but its not exact copy of default style: xml file includes only templates and properties that have color values, so you should install it as a child style of default style.
Click here to edit default style.
XenForo already has color scheme editor in admin control panel, so why is this needed? Editor in control panel only changes few color values in css, but it doesn't affect images. So whatever you do, you are stuck with default images. What's different in this editor:
- It changes everything, including all images
- You can change not only hue, but also saturation and lightness
- It has color match function that allows you to change color scheme to exact color values
Few examples of color variations that can be done with this editor (click images to see editor):
- Blue variation with increased lightness and decreased saturation:
- Blue variation with decreased lightness and decreased saturation:
- Green variation with increased lightness and decreased saturation:
- Green with decreased saturation:
- Red with slightly increased lightness and saturation:
- Gray scaled:
To avoid messing up default style, rename images directory (option above download button).
This works with any style and with other forum software packages. It was originally created only for phpBB styles, but I've expanded it to allow other packages, including XenForo. Style authors are welcome to submit their free styles. Follow this link to see XenForo styles category, click "upload style" button on right side.