XF 1.4 color issue

Brad P

Please can someone help me on this.

I need to find the CSS in the styles properties for the navbar drop down and user alert. Picture below shows there is to much white and light grey. The text color is what I want to changes

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-09-22-16-44-21.webp
    Screenshot_2014-09-22-16-44-21.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 8
Style Properties > Popup Menus > Menu Link
many thanks sir

now would you be able to assist me on this problem for the dark skin, the orange background on the pic how do i edit that also?

pPoErQV.png

many thanks dude, i asked for support in the apex light discussion and all i got was there busy.

note that im talking about the original post not the one above as that's a different theme.

Actually that was in response about the PM, we missed the question above.

Part of the problem you're having with this is your editing the wrong color palette colors. You may want to change one link color, and someone refers you to say secondaryLight which has adverse effects. The style isn't shipped out like this at all.

But glad you got this sorted

Actually that was in response about the PM, we missed the question above.

Part of the problem you're having with this is your editing the wrong color palette colors. You may want to change one link color, and someone refers you to say secondaryLight which has adverse effects. The style isn't shipped out like this at all.

But glad you got this sorted

thanks for the heads up Russ, there are still some edits and things i want doing on the site so hopefully you guys will respond to my pm from Wednesday

Top Bottom