CODForum.com - A Call of Duty Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoIsDo

So, yeah.. I have quite a few forums. I've been pretty passionate about Call of Duty, despite not spending much time with Ghosts, but I'm extremely excited for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

This Call of Duty forum has been "setup" for a good bit, but I haven't given it much attention as I've had my focus on my other forums. With a little over a month to go until the launch of Advanced Warfare, I'll be spending a LOT more time on this one. I've already started to see some users trickle in, so that's a solid start.

Few things to note:
  • Rocking the fantastic Core theme by @Russ & @Steve F (Go buy it, seriously)
  • I'll have a ranking system in place soon
  • A few more customizations are in the works, but not ready to discuss them yet.
I'm hoping to work with @Sheldon in the near future on a few of the remaining graphic ideas that I have, and I'll be implementing some additional features shortly as well. The site is pretty bare bones compared to what I normally setup, but it'll be a bit more fleshed out soon!

The Call of Duty series is incredibly popular & easy to pick up & play, so I'd love for a few of you to check it out. Any feedback you have is greatly appreciated, as I'm really looking forward to making it a great community for COD fans!

Last edited:
Looking really good so far. Hopefully Sheldon can help as mentioned spice it up for you too. Ironically, I'm getting ready to also release a COD forum too, that was spiced up by Sheldon.

This forum has now been acquired by Carlos. Please feel free to reach out to him with any inquiries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom