CodeForum - A coding community

Hi everyone!

It's been a while since my last update, so here's a pretty big update (yes for those who hate reading, just read the tl;dr.

tl;dr: We have over 1k+ in registrations, we have updated our style's to a more modern look. And, we have expanded our staff team to cover most moderation tasks and social media platforms. We also joined forces with another community to fight HIV/AIDS.
The big news!
Code Forum has over 1,000+ registered coders within the community, which is by far the most exciting news of all! Just a little over two years, Code Forum has gone through many challenges, but we have always found the solutions to those challenges as a community. Honestly, if you were to ask me if I expected to reach 1k in registrations two years ago, I probably would have laughed and said, "Yeah, right!"

We helped fight HIV/Aids!
During the month of December Code Forum and Forumer joined forces and had raised over $270.78 CAD (211.20 USD) to donate to UNAIDS. We brought our communities together in bringing awareness and the fight against HIV/AIDS. Although we did not defeat it, we did our best to help. We are going to be doing another fundraiser very soon!

We now have a more modern style (I swear this is the last time I update the style for a while):
I felt that our previous themes were a little "out-of-date" so I have updated our styles to be more modern which was well received by the community.

Screenshot_2021-02-27 Code Forum - Coding Community .webpScreenshot_187.webp

We have expanded our staff team
With just over 1k in registrations, it had gotten to a point where I could no longer handle the moderation tasks on my own. I since then I have brought on four new amazing individuals who have been there ever since to help me with Code Forum. Their tasks range from helping me moderate the community to managing our social media presence.

Oh! And we used to call our moderation team "Community Engagement" but have since changed them to "Guardians" as we felt this was more friendly and unique.

What's next?
Code Forum will continue its current path in regards to its focus. Its focus is to be a question-based community forum, and provide the necessary resources to help coders succeed with their current and future projects. We will look to expand our YouTube section and promote content creators who help coders, we will also be launching coding challenges, along with releasing more tutorials and guides. But most importantly, we will continue to grow. But we will always remain a small community!

noticed an error? Psst.. I wrote this at 2:21AM..

Top Bottom