Code to call forum title description

TazDevilLooney

Hi people,

Im trying to call the big bold black description at the top of the page. 'General Support and Questions'
I wish to move this to a diffrent location. There is also a colour i cant figure out how to change. Any idears?

work2.png

I just require the raw code for the discription. The placement is already sorted.

Do you want to change "Main Forum" to "General Support and Questions" ?
You do that in the ACP -> Applications -> Display Node Tree.

Click on the node named "Main Forum" and change the title.

The "Selected Threads" link is this css:
Code:
a:link, a:visited {
color: #176093;
text-decoration: none;
}

Thanks for the reply bruce, however it changes all the link colors to white. Because i have a white background set it hides the forum text.

For some reason I am having trouble setting an exception for that link color in CSS. But here is a bad way to do it if you are interested:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> inline_mod_controls

Replace this code:

Code:
<a class="SelectionCount">{$selectedItemsPhrase}: <em class="InlineModCheckedTotal">0</em></a>

...with this:

Code:
<a class="SelectionCount" style="color: #000000;">{$selectedItemsPhrase}: <em class="InlineModCheckedTotal">0</em></a>

Use any color code you want.

work6.png

Hi again people, I really need some help with a couple of things. Any info would be greatfully recieved.

I have 2 items in the picture.

Item 1 : When mouse hovers over tabs i get a blue background and white text. Where could i change this so the background is transparent and the text is black.

Item 2 : Is there any way of removing the last arrow from the end of the row.
Forum
Forum -> Main Category
Forum -> Main Category -> Blar Blar

Cheres people :)

Item 1: is .navTabs .navTab.PopupClosed .navLink:hover

Item 2: Are those the breadcrumbs? It looks like you will need to edit the foreach loop from the breadcrumb template to remove the last arrow.
Code:
            <xen:if is="{$navigation}">
                <xen:foreach loop="$navigation" value="$breadcrumb" i="$i" count="$count">
                    <span class="crust"{xen:if $microdata, ' itemscope="itemscope" itemtype="http://data-vocabulary.org/Breadcrumb"'}>
                        <a href="{xen:raw $breadcrumb.href}" class="crumb" rel="up" itemprop="url"><span itemprop="title">{xen:raw $breadcrumb.value}</span></a>
                        <span class="arrow"><span>&gt;</span></span>
                    </span>
                </xen:foreach>
            </xen:if>

Yes correct however i see your point, i now have

1. Forum ->
2. Forum -> Main Category
3. Forum -> Main Category ? Blar Blar

I was only looking at no.2 untill i started to explore i see what happend.

LOL any tips, hehe

Top Bottom