Cloud

Cloud 1.4

No permission to download
I just love this style!
The best thing is visitor tab which uses font awesome icons instead of default text!
Thanks a lot for making it available.

One problem:
In my forum I've added some extra bbcode buttons. They are invisible in this style. How can I make them visible?

I just love this style!
The best thing is visitor tab which uses font awesome icons instead of default text!
Thanks a lot for making it available.

One problem:
In my forum I've added some extra bbcode buttons. They are invisible in this style. How can I make them visible?

could you give me a live example ?

After updating to the latest xenforo version it tells me that 3 templates are outdated...

trying to merge gives the following error:
The custom template is out of date but has been edited more recently than the parent. Merging can only be done by hand.

After updating to the latest xenforo version it tells me that 3 templates are outdated...

trying to merge gives the following error:
The custom template is out of date but has been edited more recently than the parent. Merging can only be done by hand.

sorry cloud didn't updated to xf 1.5 yet
it will be in just 2 days

sorry cloud didn't updated to xf 1.5 yet
it will be in just 2 days
OK, Thanks

This theme is great by the way and works perfect for my new site. Works perfectly for the topic of my site (Weather) and pretty much match's my logo colors. Does the Cloud Pro theme have the ability to make the pages 100% width like this theme instead of having huge empty area's on the sides of the page? I'll be purchasing the Pro theme next week to show my support, but probably will not switch to it unless there is the option of changing the width to 100%.

Recommendations/Requests:
#1 Change width of page to 100% on Pro version
#2 Option to set favicon through settings page
#3 Option to upload/Set site logo via settings.
#4 Once logo is set/changed also use Large/Small version of logo for the Admin Login page.

Hi,

Very clean style.. I am having the same issue as one of the reviews.. The branding at the footer contains the image served via http, I need to change it to https. How do I do that?

Top Bottom