******* - Client Testimonials [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the one to apply this copyright policy, this gene lot of people, why not show your copyright only on the pages of your add-ons.

I don't buy your add-on if your copyright appears on all pages, sorry.

We're so sorry about that but this's our copyright policy. If you don't want to display it, you can purchase professional package or purchase branding removal.

We're so sorry about that but this's our copyright policy. If you don't want to display it, you can purchase professional package or purchase branding removal.
A policy may be changed ...

How much cost branding removal ?

A policy may be changed ...

How much cost branding removal ?

This's hard code and won't change. Our copyright notice way same with Waidingo addon.

Branding removal for free addons are any amount you can do.
Branding removal for paid addons are equal with standard package price.

Regards,

This's hard code and won't change. Our copyright notice way same with Waidingo addon.

Branding removal for free addons are any amount you can do.
Branding removal for paid addons are equal with standard package price.

Regards,
lol, for remove the copyright, i must pay 15 usd + 15 usd for add-on ? Correct ?

That's right.
I summarize:
Add-on: 15 usd
Remove copyright: 15 usd
Just for 6 month ...

No thank, I don't agree with your policy.

So I don't would buy your add-on (Yet it pleases me greatly). You should revise your policy, you sell more add-on.

Last edited:
I would like to request @******* to reconsider the policy for branding removal. I'd like to buy it too; but branding removal is very costly. *******'s products are excellent and I'm sure several XFers would love to buy branding free. The fee, I believe is on the higher side though.

It'd be really nice of you to reduce it. I'm quite sure the buyer count would go up quickly.

******* updated ******* - Client Testimonials with a new update entry:

18/09/2014: Version 1.1.1

- Minor bug fixes.
- Update addon's library to fit with new privacy policies at http://*******.com/privacy-policy/

Read the rest of this update entry...

Options in admincp don't work now. (XenForo 1.4.4)

I have this error:
Screenshot_34.webp
Screenshot_35.webp

With:
- admin.php?tools/list-testimonial
- admin.php?tools/testimonial-add

I'm stuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom