******* - Client Testimonials [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

Client Testimonials - This addon allows to add unlimited testimonials and display them in a variety of ways.

INFORMATION:
This addon allows to add unlimited testimonials and display them in a variety of ways.

FEATURES:
- Ability to allow users submit testimonials (approve by admin).
- Option to display tertimonials in a variety of ways (grid, carousel, paged).
- Ability to display testimonials anywhere by using hook:*******_testimonials.
- Ability to manage, add, edit, filter, delete ... testimonials on admin panel.
- Option to limit number of testimonials per page and layout.

Read more about this resource...

Good add-on :)

But for me, to buy it, I lack the ability to leave anonymous testimonials.

I'd like to see another layer to this where you can set up products in the admin area.... for each product you can specify a forum. The testimonials for that product will show within that forum.

Other than that I like it.... its just a bit to flat for my use atm.

Could you please make us more understand about your question for customization ?
Yep. I'm more interested in customising the input fields in the form. For example, I may want the form to have drop downs, radio buttons or a rich text editor et al.

Getting this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method *******_ClientTestimonial_ControllerAdmin_Tools::_getFilterParams() in/home/xxx/public_html/library/*******/ClientTestimonial/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php on line 7

When I try to view "list testimonials" and when I try to add one... permissions are all set.. not sure what the issue is!

Yep. I'm more interested in customising the input fields in the form. For example, I may want the form to have drop downs, radio buttons or a rich text editor et al.
We will bring your request to next upgrade version. Thanks for your suggestion.
Getting this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method *******_ClientTestimonial_ControllerAdmin_Tools::_getFilterParams() in/home/xxx/public_html/library/*******/ClientTestimonial/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php on line 7

When I try to view "list testimonials" and when I try to add one... permissions are all set.. not sure what the issue is!
We will check your issues and have response shortly.

All set! Just a suggestion, since some of my members want to hide this after a certain point: Would you consider adding a way to collapse the testimonials?

I think one of the most important features this add-on needs is the ability to 'Feature' a testimonial. Let's say one of our members has written an awesome testimonial; I'd want to feature it on the top! :)

@******* - please add this feature and have one more customer for the addon :)

I think one of the most important features this add-on needs is the ability to 'Feature' a testimonial. Let's say one of our members has written an awesome testimonial; I'd want to feature it on the top! :)

@******* - please add this feature and have one more customer for the addon :)
Good idea !

******* updated ******* - Client Testimonials with a new update entry:

29/05/2014: Version 1.1.0

- Added feature sticky testimonials.
- Added feature automatically create thread in forum when a testimonial added.
- Added feature anonymous testimonials.
- Added permission to send anonymous testimonial.
- Minor bug fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

It is annoying that appears on all pages. If it only appears on the page of the add-on would be really appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom