Cleaning up SQL error after yanking Showcase

KC Riley

Hey Guys,

I just pulled the showcase add-on to improve my site's Page load speeds. I'm getting these database errors after deleting the Showcase add-on.

What will I need to do to fix the following table errors?

Admin Control Panel
Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Table 'darkchil_canada.xf_nflj_showcase_item' doesn't exist

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 825
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne() in DailyStats/Model/DailyStats.php at line 179
  6. DailyStats_Model_DailyStats->getTotalShowcase() in DailyStats/Model/Counters.php at line50
  7. DailyStats_Model_Counters->getBoardTotalsCounter() in XenForo/Model/Counters.php at line 37
  8. XenForo_Model_Counters->rebuildBoardTotalsCounter() in DailyStats/Model/Counters.phpat line 76
  9. DailyStats_Model_Counters->rebuildBoardTotalsCounter() inDailyStats/ControllerAdmin/Home.php at line 7
  10. DailyStats_ControllerAdmin_Home->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line351
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/darkchild/public_html/uk/admin.php at line 13

It appears to be related to an add-on for daily stats.

You would be better off posting in that resource thread, or the showcase add-on thread.

Hey Guys,

I just pulled the showcase add-on to improve my site's Page load speeds. I'm getting these database errors after deleting the Showcase add-on.

What will I need to do to fix the following table errors?

Admin Control Panel
Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Table 'darkchil_canada.xf_nflj_showcase_item' doesn't exist

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 825
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne() in DailyStats/Model/DailyStats.php at line 179
  6. DailyStats_Model_DailyStats->getTotalShowcase() in DailyStats/Model/Counters.php at line50
  7. DailyStats_Model_Counters->getBoardTotalsCounter() in XenForo/Model/Counters.php at line 37
  8. XenForo_Model_Counters->rebuildBoardTotalsCounter() in DailyStats/Model/Counters.phpat line 76
  9. DailyStats_Model_Counters->rebuildBoardTotalsCounter() inDailyStats/ControllerAdmin/Home.php at line 7
  10. DailyStats_ControllerAdmin_Home->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line351
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/darkchild/public_html/uk/admin.php at line 13
Disable ACP and Forum Display ShowCase options here:
/admin.php?options/list/MWSDailyStats

@KC Riley What kind of problems did you have with showcase? I have a big board and am considering installing it -- page speed is important for our site, though we do have a very powerful server.

@KC Riley What kind of problems did you have with showcase? I have a big board and am considering installing it -- page speed is important for our site, though we do have a very powerful server.

There's nothing wrong with Showcase. I have lots of add-on's running. I had to make some tough choices for pagelaod speed.

Including custom add-on's I'll be at 38 add-on's. I may be getting rid of the troublesome XFA Extended cover add-on.

Showcase will be reviewed at a later date. I'm running a Quadcore Xeon Dedicated server with 16 GB of ram.

I'm also using Litespeed with HTTP2.

A lot of the issues with page load speeds have nothing to do with your server. Most of the time it's the result of having too many HTTP requests.

Most smartphones can easily handle 28 - 32 HTTP requests and 756 KB page size while loading a page in under 2.5 seconds.

Once you get past 958 Kb page size and 40+ HTTP requests, you're site will start to run like snail .

I haven't set-up a CDN yet. I'll have to see what impact it will have.

Top Bottom