Classifieds

Classifieds [Paid] 1.2.0

No permission to buy ($60.00)
and finally (maybe unrelated) the approval moderation queue shows as [deleted] after the name of the item as I approve them. The classifieds listing does not have this but the forum post has it has the title i.e. "Item Name [Deleted]"
same issue

do me a favour and just create one simple one to see if you have that bug as well :)
i have raised a ticket on nixfifty website ;)

1. Any way of defaulting the currency to a specific one so that it doesn't then give you options for others ?
2. How to change the currency symbol for FREE Post ads as it automatically shows this "$0.00 for 30 days"
3. I clicked on the location field to enter in the address and had a Google error popup in the box saying "This page can't load Google Maps correctly". Google maps functionality working everywhere else on my site.
ok so sorted all the above in varying degrees of success

1. I removed the other currencies from the list of options in Setup->Classifieds :)
2. Removed the entry and redid it with £ instead
3. I have added all 4 required API needs and now I don't get the popup and i can enter an address but it seems to be limited somehow i.e. if i enter a UK address it keeps suggesting American or international addresses with hardly any UK options shown, is this something in the code ?

Has either of you assigned them to a category in the ACP?
If you mean the bit where it says "Item field options" yes I have selected the checkboxes next to them and they do show up in the Add entry page

If you mean the bit where it says "Item field options" yes I have selected the checkboxes next to them and they do show up in the Add entry page
Ah, I think I misread your issue you're facing. Your issue is that the custom fields are not saving?

Ah, I think I misread your issue you're facing. Your issue is that the custom fields are not saving?
looks like that yes, they are linked to the category and display ok on the Add entry page. I submit the entry for approval. I then get two entries in the moderation approval queue

I have checked at this point and the custom_fields row in the database only has a:0:{} in it, and the listing that is shown awaiting approval does not have the items shown

The approval queue entry shows 2 entries
The top entry is the classifieds listing entry which looks normal afaik but the bottom 2nd queue entry is the forum thread associated with the listing and it shows the title as "my advert name [Deleted]"

any news, as I know its still showing as a paid beta, but this bug prevents me even using the addon ?

fyi @Z61 I have disabled all addons except for your classifieds addon and also reverted to default style on XF 2.1.3
I then created a test category and added one field to it which was a simple radio button choice yes or no and it still doesn't save the item field when you submit it so in this state the addon is not suitable for use by me. Do you have a fix in the pipe line for this as it's been a few weeks with no progress ? If you have stopped developing this addon then np but can I have a refund please as I cannot use it in it's current dev state ?

fyi @Z61 I have disabled all addons except for your classifieds addon and also reverted to default style on XF 2.1.3
I then created a test category and added one field to it which was a simple radio button choice yes or no and it still doesn't save the item field when you submit it so in this state the addon is not suitable for use by me. Do you have a fix in the pipe line for this as it's been a few weeks with no progress ? If you have stopped developing this addon then np but can I have a refund please as I cannot use it in it's current dev state ?
Hi, sorry for the delay. There should definitely be an update releasing very soon in the next day or so.

Top Bottom