Class

Class 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Style selector doesn't function on an iPhone (Safari) but more than this, the style selector slide-out tab is located over the logo area due to the full width rendering.
A lack of screen real estate on mobile devices, iPhone/iPad etc. leads to these page width / margin areas "seemingly" getting reduced. Though presently, it's the best the device can render to.
If people want to use this as a fluid design, this also would be an issue.

Hello and thanks for going out of your way to explain your point. We used an open-source colorpicker, a very common colorpicker, that does have a few flaws such as the ability to just click where you want. You do have to click and hold/drag instead of single click. I am noticing a few minor bugs with Firefox that I will get fixed immediately! As for phone support, I will check again, but it works on the few I've been able to test. It is an advanced tool but I do want it to work on as many platforms as possible.

Awesome, thanks for the responses there. I love this style! :)
Also very interested to see what happens when a Portal is manacled to it. :D
There's a "bigness (readability)" to it but also a delicate intricacy.
Tested this now as a fluid design by ditching the pagewidth in Firebug and the shifting of the styler seems cool.
If the styler runs into functionality problems with mobile devices (TouchBrowser), I'd rather it be removed on detection. It's pointless it being there if it's inoperative, partially or whatever.

I'd need to be able to drop the footer link to Audentio Design (a.k.a "Branding Free") and change aspects of the design such as but not limited to: Node icons, Background Image(s), CSS etc.
Reading the Audentio ToS, this looks fine to me, but really need to know how much "Branding Free" is for this style please?

I agree with your statement about mobile devices, I think that people on a mobile device really shouldn't have the theme editable its kinda 'too much' in my opinion. So yes I will definitely think about removing it for mobile devices. Or at least make it an option.

As for branding free you can purchase that from your members area after you buy the theme! It is a one-time fee of $50, and there are other options as well.

Here is a preview of the new AD Styler, still a WIP, but all of the minor annoyances people have brought up have been fixed in this version. It is truly more powerful and built to handle much more. It includes live updating instead of clicking the update button (as an option), more font control, a sleeker interface, and a better color picker.

Attachments

• new_stylebar.webp
    new_stylebar.webp
    61.3 KB · Views: 32
Any way you can include the option to pick your own wallpaper on this style?
To be perfectly honest it seems quite difficult, but I will ask our JS mastermind if he knows of a way. :)

And the only way I think it could happen is through local storage. In other words, it won't be hosted on the site, it would actually pull from you know C:\Users\Mike\Pictures\wallpaper.jpg. Think that is alright with you?

This skin does what I am talking about.
I have taken a look and I'd say its quite simple to do that, we just gotta find room for it. Because if we do that we will also need the css for whether or not it repeats and which way it repeats. (repeat, repeat-x, repeat-y, no-repeat) Which, well, we don't really want to bloat it. But I am going to try to make it an option that you can turn on or off.

I have taken a look and I'd say its quite simple to do that, we just gotta find room for it. Because if we do that we will also need the css for whether or not it repeats and which way it repeats. (repeat, repeat-x, repeat-y, no-repeat) Which, well, we don't really want to bloat it. But I am going to try to make it an option that you can turn on or off.
That would be great!

Been a while since we heard what's happening with this style - any news or update on progress? This is a style that I am seriously interested in.

With thanks.

Been a while since we heard what's happening with this style - any news or update on progress? This is a style that I am seriously interested in.

With thanks.
Hello there! The theme was updated a while ago and works fine with XenForo 1.X. We do plan on updating the styler, but it is a stable product. Did you have any questions on anything?

Thanks,
Mike

I think this is where I was slightly confused - I got the impression that the style was being overhauled for 1.1, not just the styler lol. So this works fine on 1.1.1?

Does it also work with the current flock of add-ons that everyone uses - in particular the 8wayrun add-ons?

If so you've got a sale :)

I think this is where I was slightly confused - I got the impression that the style was being overhauled for 1.1, not just the styler lol. So this works fine on 1.1.1?

Does it also work with the current flock of add-ons that everyone uses - in particular the 8wayrun add-ons?

If so you've got a sale :)
I of course haven't had time to check to see, but so long as 8wayrun uses clean HTML in his plugins and limits new CSS, should work fine! When I add the styler in, it will be 100% complete, but for now there is a perfectly working styler in there. This new version also supports setting default style values in the style properties. I'll be making a new video soon.

Are you going to add the custom background chooser for users?
Well I looked into it, and I don't think we can with this version due to the interface, we would need users to pick how it repeats, the position, etc. With that one style its okay because they are all centered to the top, no repeat (the one by themesinc I believe). The final version hasn't been completed yet, but when it has been, I'll let you know if we were able to add it in. I want it in there, but I would need to have my guy start from scratch, so he says.

Top Bottom