CK editor/Redactor in XenForo admin panel

CK editor/Redactor in XenForo admin panel 1.4.2

No permission to download
Can you add the Editor to the Email Users Area under Users and Permissions
It has been included in the last version. I've tested it and everything seems to work. The editor will only load once the radio button "html" is selected and will unload if it is disabled. On this page, the only possible RTE editor is CKE (not Redactor).

It has been included in the last version. I've tested it and everything seems to work. The editor will only load once the radio button "html" is selected and will unload if it is disabled. On this page, the only possible RTE editor is CKE (not Redactor).
thanks, thats exactly what i wanted :D

Is it possible with this to have an image float left or right, ie with text wrapping?

EDIT: Aha, found it!

Ok, I must be doing something wrong.

I have some headings and text.

I apply bold or heading 2 and it shows correctly in the text editor and in the preview, but on the actual front it the heading just shows as normal text, no bold or rezing.

When I inspect the html source it also appears correct, e.g.

Code:
<h2>Test</h2>

or

Code:
<p><strong>Test Bold</strong></p>

The font, colour and size work fine though

Can anyone help please?

@Mr Lucky
Read the explanation of the last option:
newopt-png.86176

Redactor doesnt seem to work well with pages. Removing formatting doesn't work. There is no toggle between rich text and code. For soem reason its inserting line breaks and I cant find why because I cant see the raw text.

Redactor doesnt seem to work well with pages. Removing formatting doesn't work. There is no toggle between rich text and code. For soem reason its inserting line breaks and I cant find why because I cant see the raw text.
  • This is html coding, it's not the same than the editor you are used to with sending a message on posts. To perform a carriage return that will not create a paragraph you need to press shift+enter.
  • No toggler here since it's html (no bbcode to display)
  • If other functions of Redactor don't suite you, use a real full wysiwyg editor such as ck editor

Looks great - I'm getting this error trying to install in 1.4.6 after trying to install the xml file using the upload and install.

Callback Sedo_Pck_Listener::controllerPreView is invalid (Invalid Class).

Looks great - I'm getting this error trying to install in 1.4.6 after trying to install the xml file using the upload and install.

Callback Sedo_Pck_Listener::controllerPreView is invalid (Invalid Class).
Check if the files are uploaded in the correct directory.

Great. Thanks.

Any plan to update it for 1.5 and add editor to alert and message users and ... please?

Regards,
Hamed

Top Bottom