CK editor/Redactor in XenForo admin panel

CK editor/Redactor in XenForo admin panel 1.4.2

No permission to download
Any plan to update it for 1.5
If you have found bugs on XenForo 1.5, please report them. If you don't, please do not ask this kind of question. In other words : just try the addon on your dev board and report any problem after. Since you're a recent member, I gave you the global idea: most of addons won't need to be updated after a XenForo 1.x update. With XenForo 2.x, don't ask either: it will not work.
and add editor to alert and message users and ... please?
I don't understand.

If you have found bugs on XenForo 1.5, please report them. If you don't, please do not ask this kind of question. In other words : just try the addon on your dev board and report any problem after. Since you're a recent member, I gave you the global idea: most of addons won't need to be updated after a XenForo 1.x update. With XenForo 2.x, don't ask either: it will not work.

I don't understand.
The reason why I asked for update was:
here: http://my-site.com/admin.php?users/message
In "Conversation Message" that "We may use BB code", the editor is not appeared. (There isn't any checkbox to choose HTML there)
But in "Email Users" when we check HTML in "Email Format", the editor appears for "Email Body".
It would be great if it was possible to use editor in "Conversation Message" too.

Once again thanks for your useful add-on.

@cclaerhout
You are right. Thanks.
Now when I want to send message to users, I write it in editor in front end (with redactor editor) and then copy its codes and paste it there (in Conversation Message field). And everything is ok in email clients and all colors and links and ... are showing correct in email clients. I wish I could use redactor there directly.

Once again thanks, its really useful.

This is really good, but I get lag when editing topics when this is enabled. I also have issues with my pages not saving right. They basically return a 1 when I got to edit them. Using XF 1.5.5.

This is really good, but I get lag when editing topics when this is enabled. I also have issues with my pages not saving right. They basically return a 1 when I got to edit them. Using XF 1.5.5.
What do you call a topic? A forum topic? This addon shouldn't have any interaction with forum topics. I have tested with a page, no problem to edit its content either this editor is CKE or Redactor.

What do you call a topic? A forum topic? This addon shouldn't have any interaction with forum topics. I have tested with a page, no problem to edit its content either this editor is CKE or Redactor.

It could be conflict with another add-on, but it quits lagging when I disable it. Although, this is only when I am editing a forum topic.

The admin panel doesn't work properly in the pages part either, it will not load it right using your CKEditor but does save it right.

It could be conflict with another add-on, but it quits lagging when I disable it. Although, this is only when I am editing a forum topic.

The admin panel doesn't work properly in the pages part either, it will not load it right using your CKEditor but does save it right.
I don't really understand what you're saying :
  • When you disable this addon [it/the edition of a forum topic?] becomes slow ???
  • CKEditor is loading fine. Check your server configuration and/or your other installed addons.

I don't really understand what you're saying :
  • When you disable this addon [it/the edition of a forum topic?] becomes slow ???
  • CKEditor is loading fine. Check your server configuration and/or your other installed addons.

They become slow when it is enabled. And alright. {EDIT} the problem went away for the lag. But the page editing still persists.

Last edited:
Having a slight issue - I have a numbered list in the backend as you can see below:

back.webp

But on the front it does not show

front.webp

Tried with the default style as well and same result

@Aerobaticrug

Look at the last option description in this image
newopt-png.86176

=> if you don't want to enable it, just use a div container with the class "pke_base".

@Aerobaticrug
It's working for me. You need to check if you don't have any css that override some style properties.

Attachments

• Test - XenForo 2016-02-19 15-10-39.webp
    Test - XenForo 2016-02-19 15-10-39.webp
    65.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Top Bottom