Christmas Avatar Time

Lisa

It's the Christmas season, so come on guys.. join in the festive spirit (like you all did at Halloween) and change your avatars to something christmassy!

I've got a Christmas version of mine (it has a Santa hat) but unfortunately it gets totally messed up putting it on a XenForo site. I already have to make a custom version of my avatar so it looks right within XF....

Changed mine on the 1st. It's an old avatar I designed which was initially 120px square so other designs had to be taken out and the ribbon, snow adjusted to reflect the new 96px size.

I've got a Christmas version of mine (it has a Santa hat) but unfortunately it gets totally messed up putting it on a XenForo site. I already have to make a custom version of my avatar so it looks right within XF....

96.webp

I'm really pleased with myself, I've done all my shopping and most presents are wrapped.

We finish work on the Friday closest to Christmas and I usually start my shopping on the Saturday, each year ending with swearing I'll do it earlier next year and for once I have... And it wasn't on purpose either, it just kinda happened.

I've been doing that all day. out shopping and wrapping presents since this morning wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy minus 1.
I've been intending on wrapping this stuff up for the past week. But of course, the closer we're getting to christmas the longer it takes the kids to settle at night.... can't do it during the day because by the time I've done the morning housework, it's time to pick up Alice from school and she misses NOTHING! Gary's off Thurs/Fri this week, so he's on babysitting and school run duty while I hide upstairs and suffer sellotape rage and paper cuts!

I've been intending on wrapping this stuff up for the past week. But of course, the closer we're getting to christmas the longer it takes the kids to settle at night.... can't do it during the day because by the time I've done the morning housework, it's time to pick up Alice from school and she misses NOTHING! Gary's off Thurs/Fri this week, so he's on babysitting and school run duty while I hide upstairs and suffer sellotape rage and paper cuts!

Don't forget the name tags. :P pity name tags don't come with some kind of electronic spell checker. :LOL:

Top Bottom