Christmas Avatar Time

Don't forget the name tags. :p pity name tags don't come with some kind of electronic spell checker. :LOL:
You are enjoying my pain far too much!... Add writers cramp to the sellotape rage and papercuts ...... and am I the only one who's wrapped something and then totally forgotten what it is and who it's for?

You are enjoying my pain far too much!... Add writers cramp to the sellotape rage and papercuts ...... and am I the only one who's wrapped something and then totally forgotten what it is and who it's for?
... or the joy of having an assistant who, after several packages, asks "What, wait name was supposed to go on these again?" :X3:

LOL nope your not alone there. Chicken fist syndrome is quite common when wrapping <insert present wrapping count here> it varies for each person and as for the forgetting who the present was for after wrapping. Guilty. I just get a sharp blade cut an L shape out and expose what the present is and who it's for and then sellotape it back up.

Infact, playing a bit of a joke on my brother I've put about 30 layers of wrapping paper (took me an hour) so he's going to be there for a while unwrapping come xmas day only to find it's a <i won't name it> from play.com :p his missus is going to go crazy. But that'll teach him for buying an apple product for me for my birthday. :LOL: I'll be waiting for the phonecall.

Top Bottom