Christian Forum

Very nice looking site. Just a friend FYI. Your photo albums have a DB error. Galleries> photo albums>db error.

Hi Gabby, thank you for pointing out the error. I didn't know about it before. :)

Looks great. All you need is more Christians.

Totally Agree. :D

Agreed it looks good sir! :)

Thank you.

I was hoping to get some constructive criticism but this is also good. :D:p

I can't see anything that needs changing here it's a great looking site for your niche. Clear and professional look, easy to read, bit of colour on the front page with your node icons, good job :)

It appears i was banned:p no idea why.lol
"redeemed_warrior" is my username there

My apologies. You were banned right after registration because of missing profile info. The ban was done by a former mod who may have thought you could still re-enter to add profile info and notify him of the profile changes. The ban function was incorrectly used back then in 2008. I have lifted it now and I hope no one else was banned for this reason. Let me know if you need anything else and thank you for informing me about this. Over there my username is 'Jeff'.

Last edited:
Really nice forums, great theme and look. Well organized.

I do have a question though, when I put my mouse over a bible verse a little box pops up with that verse. What mod/add-on is that? That is awesome.

As a fellow believer, I'll say keep up the good work!

Really nice forums, great theme and look. Well organized.

I do have a question though, when I put my mouse over a bible verse a little box pops up with that verse. What mod/add-on is that? That is awesome.

As a fellow believer, I'll say keep up the good work!

Thank you for the kind words. The bible verse is a tool from eBible.com (eBible > Ministry Tools > Embedded Bible). Are you a webmaster as well?

Edit: I see you just joined. Welcome! :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom