Lack of interest Checkbox option to hide profile block.

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Suggestion: Title explains it. An option in the usercp somewhere that you can check to totally hide the profile sidebar block. #adisabledprofileblockisahappyuser
You can disable Profile posting altogether I think. Not going to solve the issue if you want profile posting, but dont want them showing up on the forum home in the sidebar block.

EDIT: No you can't ..

If you don't want profile posts at all, you can remove them in permissions (like you've done with things like comments).

but you can remove permissions.

Why ... you don't want this ?
upload_2014-8-6_10-52-39-png.79823

or attention getting ?

upload_2014-8-6_11-4-43-png.79826

This post shows how to get rid of the permissions

Consider this tweak:
relative-importance-jpg.79840

Last edited:
You can disable Profile posting altogether I think. Not going to solve the issue if you want profile posting, but dont want them showing up on the forum home in the sidebar block.

EDIT: No you can't ..

but you can remove permissions.

Why ... you don't want this ?
upload_2014-8-6_10-52-39-png.79823

or attention getting ?

upload_2014-8-6_11-4-43-png.79826

This post shows how to get rid of the permissions

Consider this tweak:
relative-importance-jpg.79840

I think that would fall under a separate suggestion if I read your reply correctly, which wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing to have an option on the user level to not promote status updates to the sideblock. But that is another thread, no? carry on though. :D

Do I really want to click the spoiler tag? *looks at over-sized tab* :P

Top Bottom