Lack of interest Check box to dismiss reported items

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

zaiger

Sometimes reports are just frivolous, and you know it right when you see them. Like if you log on to see 6 reports all by one person and the first one makes you facepalm, and nobody else reported anything so you know nothing bad could have happened, it would be nice to have a way to dismiss the rest.

I'm suggesting this because this just happened to me, and has happened in the past multiple times, and it is tedious to have to assign and then close multiple pointless reports.

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
One time I had someone report my own warning auto-conversation for "trolling" after I warned them for abusing the reporting system. Reading a report is just unnecessary sometimes.

Agreed. I know this was posted a while back but its still a feature we'd like to have. Maybe someone can create an add-on to do so.

Top Bottom