Cheap host to start - Xenforo

ioneti

Hi

I want to start a new forum and im searching for a cheap&good host to start it.

I dont want to pay for a big host beacuse is a crazy idea forum.

Which do you recommended me?

Thanks a lot!

iPage is probably good for a small scale forum, your first term can be as cheap as $1/$1.50 a month.

It is cheap for the first term though they only offer 1 year, 2 year and 3 year billing terms and these renew at rather large prices ($12.95/m under one of those 3 billing terms).

If you don't mind transferring (or renewing at a higher than average price) then they might be a good solution. If you prefer to find one host and stick with them then probably not.

It is cheap for the first term though they only offer 1 year, 2 year and 3 year billing terms and these renew at rather large prices ($12.95/m under one of those 3 billing terms).

If you don't mind transferring (or renewing at a higher than average price) then they might be a good solution. If you prefer to find one host and stick with them then probably not.
That's why I recently transferred to HostGator haha

I use webfaction.com for our development board. Fast, stable and cheap USD 10/month with nice support.

Also easy to upgrade further down the line - quite flexible. Also PHP 7.X support etc.

Top Bottom