Changing the username color int he avatar holder.

Devilwillcry4you

I did some color changes to the usergroups and got them changed everywhere except in the avatar holder. Where or what can I add to change them in there.

I did some color changes to the usergroups and got them changed everywhere except in the avatar holder. Where or what can I add to change them in there.

If you are talking about this one example.webp

then the code that applies in EXTRA.css should be
Code:
.sidebar .visitorPanel .username {
text-shadow: 1px 2px 2px black ;
color:green;
}
Just put whatever color, etc codes you want there.

It was in the sidebar and I wanted it to go with the specfic color of the member group.

@brogan I read all that and that did the styling that way, changed everywhere except in there.

It was in the sidebar and I wanted it to go with the specfic color of the member group.

@brogan I read all that and that did the styling that way, changed everywhere except in there.

It works on most other places because in the templates it appears to have
Code:
<xen:username user="$user" itemprop="name" rich="true" />
or something similiar in it but for the sidebar_visitor_panel it doesn't. Will probably require a template edit. I'll play with it and see if I can figure out what (but mine will be trial and error - hopefully Brogan, Jake or someone more familiar with it will chime in).

Ah, I didn't realise you meant the visitor panel in the sidebar.

I'm not sure how to get that to work as it's a phrase and helper rather than xen:username.

I tried a few things but no joy unfortunately.

It works on most other places because in the templates it appears to have
Code:
<xen:username user="$user" itemprop="name" rich="true" />
or something similiar in it but for the sidebar_visitor_panel it doesn't. Will probably require a template edit. I'll play with it and see if I can figure out what (but mine will be trial and error - hopefully Brogan, Jake or someone more familiar with it will chime in).

Any luck Tracy? I'm also looking for a template edit for sidebar_visitor_panel so that it can apply each member's group styling

Any luck Tracy? I'm also looking for a template edit for sidebar_visitor_panel so that it can apply each member's group styling

No luck so far... and I don't think it's going to be possible using the default calls. If anyone was most likely to know, it would have been Brogan, as he is way more familiar with XF than I am. I will continue my attempts.

Top Bottom