XF 1.3 Changing The Color Of The Avatar Background

MQK8

Hello, I've been looking everywhere and can't find a place to make any changes to the avatar photo. Anywhere throughout this forum when I click on my user name or avatar photo, it takes you to a dark background container. Is changing this dark background color in styles properties somewhere or is it a custom change. Also I'm a pure newbie at this, but it appears that there is more than one or two ways of making the same change. Is this correct or just my imagination? Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

Amaury, Bingo you were right again. You're amazing..Couple more things related if you could be so kind..When I click on my name besides the avatar, it takes me to a page where you see my name, how do you change the screen shot I've included on the background behind my name and down below where you type in the message box?

Also, on that same page, to the left of the page is a big picture of my avatar, when you click on that it takes you to avatar editor, how do you change those colors. I've included screenshots of both. Thank you so much, you're amazing.

Attachments

38.6 KB · Views: 34
    40.6 KB · Views: 37
Amaury, Bingo you were right again. You're amazing..Couple more things related if you could be so kind..When I click on my name besides the avatar, it takes me to a page where you see my name, how do you change the screen shot I've included on the background behind my name and down below where you type in the message box?

Also, on that same page, to the left of the page is a big picture of my avatar, when you click on that it takes you to avatar editor, how do you change those colors. I've included screenshots of both. Thank you so much, you're amazing.

Style Properties > Form-Type Overlays

Top Bottom