• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.5 Changing default avatar

Dear Xenforo Community:
I was wandering if there was an option by changing the style/template configurations to make the DEFAULT AVATAR OF ALL USERS to be replaced instead of the default picture (The Male/Female/Unspecified logo), for the picture given at https://crafatar.com/avatars/USERNAME while "USERNAME" being a variable. I know there's an add-on that does something similar to this but I'm currently having some problems with it so I would like to know, if possible, how to do this.
Thanks!

M@rc

You can just overwrite the avatar images in /styles/default/xenforo/avatars with your new avatars (keep avatar names so that it overwrites when uploading) and clear your browser cache to see the new images.

You can just overwrite the avatar images in /styles/default/xenforo/avatars with your new avatars (keep avatar names so that it overwrites when uploading) and clear your browser cache to see the new images.
Yeah but how do I do so it varies with player's username and follows the image displayed by that link?