Fixed changing Admin-Username / does not update at "nodeLastPost"

erich37

I have a new Forum (running with XF-version 1.2.1) at which I have made about 1000 Forum-posts with my Admin-account.
I do only have 1 user, which is myself (Admin-account); there are no other users/members yet.

The username of my Admin-account was "MBK" when I created all these 1000 Forum-posts.
Now I have changed the username of the Admin from username "MBK" towards "MXK".

When looking at the Forum, the username has properly changed everywhere at the existing Threads and posts and also fine at the user-account itself.
It also updated perfectly fine towards the new username at the Thread-List.

Unfortunately, the username has not changed / updated towards the new Admin-username at the "nodeLastPost"-area at the Forum-list (Homepage). It still shows the old (previous) username.

Is there any way to fix this / or implement some kind of Cache-update so that it will update the username also in this area ? It looks bad to have 2 different usernames showing up for the Admin.
I would only need this fixed for the Admin-username, not for any other users/members.... as I do not want to re-create all these 1000 Forum-posts again in order to have the username updated.

Many thanks!

admin_username_update.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom