XF 1.5 Changed the value but the front end remain not changed

bibitbunga

Hi

I have some problem in updating input for certain value.

Earlier, I set a prefix named "pengumuman" in red color. Later, I want to change that prefix to "official" in yellow color.

The color changed, but the prefix name remain the same. At first I thought maybe I just did not press save button. But apparently I has. In the prefixes it still listed as "pengumuman" but when you click the "pengumuman", in the setting area the name has been changed as "official".

Inside it is "official" but outside it still, remain, stick as "pengumuman" (not changed), but the color has changed.

Same thing happened with post rating or emoticon (add-on). I have made several changes and as the result they are not changing but when you click into them (just to check), they changed inside but not outside.

I wonder if this is a cache problem, if it is, what cache do I need to rebuild? I have rebuilt all of them and the problem has not been resolved yet.

Thank you.

I can't speak about post ratings, but it sounds like you have specific translations of a prefix. Changing it on the prefix page will change the master version. Go to the phrase list for each language and search for "thread_prefix_" with a prefix match. You will likely see at least one case where the phrase has been translated.

I can't speak about post ratings, but it sounds like you have specific translations of a prefix. Changing it on the prefix page will change the master version. Go to the phrase list for each language and search for "thread_prefix_" with a prefix match. You will likely see at least one case where the phrase has been translated.
Thank you @Mike

I have checked and yes, they are all translated. I have never translated this before. I just change it in the prefix option in Admin CP. Hmm how come all of the prefix phrases become translated? No idea :(

Thank you

Top Bottom