XF 1.2 Changed Host, Email Confirmation not working anymore

BamBam

Hi,

I am using XF 1.2.1, with PHP 5.3. I have changed the Hoster today, and now my Email Confirmation is not working anymore. The Email Confirmation is skipped, and it comes directly to the Admin Approval (i have it enabled, because Email Confirmation is not working anymore):

hmm2.webp

Thanks for registering. Your registration must now be approved by an administrator. You will receive an email when a decision has been taken.

hmm.webp

What could that be, a Server Issue? Thx. :(:(:(:(:(

// Nothing in the Logs

There is no Email, because the Confirmation is skipped, and i comes to the Manual Approval. Like in the Screenshots, there is no Text "You have to click on the Email...bla bla", only "Thanks for registering. Your registration must now be approved by an administrator. You will receive an email when a decision has been taken".

Normal Emails (Watched Threads, PM...) are working.

If you're getting the manual approval in this scenario, it's likely because some spam flag is being triggered (which sends it to manual approval). If you're manually approving all users already, you can disable any of the spam levels that trigger manual approval (but you can keep outright rejections).

Top Bottom