1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 Changed Background color on Selected menu link

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Lykke, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Lykke

Lykke Well-Known Member

Hi :)

I'm puzzled and tired of trying and searching - perhaps one of you can answer me this:

I have created a side bar in Widget-Framework, with a list of links.

I used the "NavigationSideBar" class and rewrote it to a new "NavigationSideBar2" class which I'm using to style in Extra.css.

So far so good and everything is as I want it.

However, I would like the selected link/tab in the menu to have a different color so that it's possible for the user to see where he is (like you have selected tabs in the navigation in a special color).

I have tried everything, but I really can't figure out what to use to choose the selected link.

I tried with .navigationSideBar2 a:selected and .navigationSideBar2 ul select .navigationSideBars .secondaryContent etc. - but nothing seems to help.

The class I'm using is the same used in help and the profile. Here it works though ... when you choose a link in the menu it has another color than the rest.

Thank you =)
  2. Lykke

Lykke Well-Known Member

Bump - hoping someone can help with this =) Thank you
  3. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Can you provide a screenshot of what you want to change and possibly a link to your forum?
  4. Vilandra

Vilandra Active Member

Maybe look at the account_wrapper template and model your section after that?