XF 1.5 change title thread position

MR.MB

i want to change the position of the title thread belong share icons
and also remove the time and name..
see the photo
2015-12-13_0-27-25.webp

I think that you can accomplish that by editing the thread_view template. But from your screen, it appears that you are using a custom made style, and it might have changed the template. Can you ask the designer of that style better?

To remove the time, remove this code at the template that I mentioned in my previous post.

HTML:
<xen:description>
    {xen:phrase discussion_in_x_started_by_y_date_z,
        'forum=<a href="{xen:link forums, $forum}">{$forum.title}</a>',
        'name={xen:helper username, $thread}',
        'date=<a href="{xen:link threads, $thread}">{xen:datetime $thread.post_date, html}</a>'}
</xen:description>

What code are you using for the icons, because I do not think that they are part of the default style.

To remove the time, remove this code at the template that I mentioned in my previous post.

HTML:
<xen:description>
    {xen:phrase discussion_in_x_started_by_y_date_z,
        'forum=<a href="{xen:link forums, $forum}">{$forum.title}</a>',
        'name={xen:helper username, $thread}',
        'date=<a href="{xen:link threads, $thread}">{xen:datetime $thread.post_date, html}</a>'}
</xen:description>
this is done, thank you :)
What code are you using for the icons, because I do not think that they are part of the default style.
its same with the default icons, just i use addon

this is done, thank you :)

its same with the default icons, just i use addon

I am glad I was able to help :)

I do not use any add on that adds social icons to threads, so I am afraid that I will not be able to help you with that. Can you ask the developer of that add on to help you?

I am glad I was able to help :)

I do not use any add on that adds social icons to threads, so I am afraid that I will not be able to help you with that. Can you ask the developer of that add on to help you?
what addon my friend?? i need to change the thread title position as the photo i give. nothing with addon or style, forget the style and the addon, this is sreenshot with default style
2015-12-13_17-31-17.webp

Top Bottom